Cancellation Policy | Deposit Guarantee
A 1-night security deposit is required at the time of booking and your credit card will be charged immediately. If you need to cancel your reservation you must do so 72 hours (3 days) prior to your check-in date to receive a refund. If you do not cancel 3 days prior to your check-in date you will forfeit your 1-night security deposit.
If you have already checked in and need to depart early we require a 24 hour notice or you will be billed for the following night.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover and all rates are listed in U.S. dollars.
Terms and Conditions
Rates, restrictions, and information are subject to change without notice.
All daily room rates are subject to Hawaii General Excise Tax (4.167%), and Hawaii Hotel Room Tax (9.25%), amounting to 13.42% tax.
All hotel rooms and suites are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted on outdoor lanai’s and in parking and barbeque areas. Non-Smoking signs will be displayed at all times at the entrances and in the guest rooms. In the event a guest smokes or permits smoking in any hotel room or suite, a fee of $300 will be billed to your guest account upon checkout. If the violation is reported after the guest has departed you will be notified and billed accordingly. The smoking penalty amount may be subject to change.
The Non-Smoking Policy has been developed in the best interest of all guests, STARS, owners, visitors, and service providers to minimize exposure to second hand smoke and to ensure compliance with State Law [Act 295 (2006)]:
The Hawaii State legislature enacted a law, Act 295 (2006) effective November 16, 2006 which prohibits smoking in all enclosed or partially enclosed areas open to the public in order to ensure a consistent level of basic protections statewide from exposure to secondhand smoke. The term “enclosed or partially enclosed” is defined under the law as any space closed in by a roof or overhang and at least two walls, including, but not limited to, restrooms, lobbies, reception areas, hallways, interior courtyards, patios, covered walkways, bars, hotel and motel rooms, lanais, restaurants, retail service establishments and retail stores. Persons who smoke in prohibited areas may receive a citation and a fine of not more than $50 per violation.
- No animals are allowed on the property.
- There is a maximum of 2 persons per room/suite with exception of the 2-bedroom suite which is allowed 4 persons. Each additional person is $30/night.
- All guests must be registered when checking in and proper identification provided.
- A registered guest must be a minimum age of 18 years or older to rent a room(s).
- Please do not leave your valuables and other items unattended on the property. The West Inn will not be responsible for any types of thefts on the property.
- Registered guest(s) are responsible for the conduct of their visitors as well as any damages made to the property during your stay.
- Please refrain from loud talking throughout the property. Using our rooms/suites for the purpose of “partying” is strictly prohibited. No loitering on property.
- The contents of each room are inventoried on the days maid service is provided. If items are missing or damaged, the hotel will bill your account accordingly.
- Hawaii Revised Statutes, Section 281-78, prohibits any individual under 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages on site. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the common areas of the property which includes all walkways, parking areas, etc.
- Barbequing upstairs and open flames in any of our rooms and common areas are strictly prohibited – However we do provide a charcoal barbeque grill area downstairs by the parking area for your convenience.
- No rice-cookers, hot plates, electric skillets, crockpots, etc. are allowed in any of our standard rooms. A microwave is provided in all rooms.